My new love affair.

Is it appropriate to break up via blog post?  Surely not, but here I am doing it anyway. You guys, I am officially a cheater.  Yes, I am confessing.  I am cheating, and it feels spectacular!   

I am a new woman!  I feel liberated, empowered and a whole new sense of beauty!  I am even rediscovering all my old polishes, all of a sudden I love all of them even more!  I feel so lightweight and airy, almost like I'm floating through my day with no worries and no fears.  
2 coats over Misa Fashionista.
2 coats over Ulta3 Royal.
2 coats over black.

So, to my old Elvira-ish, witch nails that are reading this from the trash can and no doubt feeling the painful stab of adultery, I don't love you anymore!  You look icky, and gross and you piss me off  when I  look at old photos of you.  I am actually embarrassed I let it go on for so long!  My new nubbins understand me, they look great in everything, and they don't severely cramp my style like YOU did.  They may not be here to stay, but for now I couldn't be happier.

Love, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...