Zoya Sparkles my way.

This is my favorite new collection of the season.  Absolutely gorgeous, unique and with perfect timing.  I was about to stab myself in the throat if ONE more pastel creme collection came out people. These are all solid 3 coaters and apply quite well.  They can be runny if you try to do thicker coats but they do dry fast.  
I only bought three of the sparkle collection, quite frankly because I have ENOUGH boring pink Zoyas and they just didn't look all that awesome.  So, I snagged the purple, blue and green as seen above. Then instead of the rest of the sparkle collection I got my pink fix by buying Astra, Nova, and Roxy.  I sort of wish I had gotten the red from the sparkle collection but oh well, I'm sure I'll find an excuse to order again at some point.  These are all 3 coats as well.
I think these 6 are the prettiest Zoyas I have ever seen! 

Love, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...