Blog Sale! Free Shipping! RBL-ZOYA-MAC-GOSH-NAILS INC-CHANEL

 New Items Added- Lowered Prices- Free US Shipping!!!

***If you don't like the price of something, don't sweat it! Shoot me an offer!!!***


Yes, I realize this is the worst possible time to sell off my Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes since they JUST had their 1/2 off sale, but hey times are tough!

It kills me to sell these but I had to find a way to raise money without my fiance knowing so I can surprise him with Christmas gifts and selling polish is the only thing he wont notice missing! LOL!
So, up for sale is my entire RBL collection and the Limited Edition Chanel Riviera #537. AND NEWLY ADDED- My GOSH and Nails Inc collections!!! Also The new Zoya Fire and Ice Collection, and some MAC polishes!


Zoya Fire and Ice AKA Flame Collection-  GONE!
Like new still in the packaging. I have only taken the bottles out once to swatch them. $28 shipped! Colors include: Tiffany, Gloria, Crystal, Lisa, Sarah, and Valerie.


Mac colors - $8 each: 
Wham Bam Glam- swatched
Beyond Jealous- swatched- GONE!


RBL colors - $10 each:
Atame- Used 1-2x -$8- GONE!
Teal- used 1-2x- GONE!
Recycle- used 1-2x- GONE!
Grunge- Used 1x- GONE!
Dead Calm- Used 2x- GONE!
Diddy Mow- Used 2x- GONE!
Glamourpuss- Used 4x-GONE!
Orbis non sufficit- used 1x- GONE!
360- used 1x- GONE!
Stormy- BN-GONE!
Drifter- BN- GONE!
Cherry Love- BN- GONE!

GOSH polishes- $7.00 each:
holographic- used 1x- GONE!
Rainbow- used 1x- GONE!
Gasoline- used 1x- GONE!
Blue Monday- used 1x- GONE!
Purple Heart- used 1x
Metallic Green- used 1x

Nails Inc. polishes- $7.00 each:
Victoria- used 1x
Basil St.- used 1x- GONE!
Saville Row- used 1x
Belgrave Place- used 1x
In style Mink- used 1x- GONE!

All the Rescue beauty lounge polishes have their boxes and are in good shape. Except that Teal and Atame are missing the labels on the top of their boxes but they do have the labels on the bottom of the bottles. The GOSH and Nails Inc polishes all have their labels and are in excellent shape! The MAC polishes have only been taken from there boxes to be swatched and are basically new.


As for Chanel Riviera #537 it has a small blemish on the removable square cap, is 95% full and has its box which is in good shape. I'm asking $40 $30 $25 shipped for it. (sorry for the bad pic)

I am desperate to unload these polishes so for the remainder of the unsold polishes shipping is FREE to the continental US!!!  For international shipping we will have to work out an exact quote.

Email me @ manateemama@live.com if interested. First paid first served. Paypal only please. I can provide pics of anything listed. :)

Love, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...