Icy gradient


I'm into sponging lately! I really like the gradient effect. There were many things I could do to take this design to the next level (painting snowflakes, adding rhinestones, etc.), but I couldn't decide and just left it like this. It actually doesn't need more!

I used two blue colours for making a perfect gradient (OK, nearly perfect). The lightest blue, in the middle, is Essence Choose Me! (a beautiful glittery greenish blue) and is currently one of my favourite polishes. In the end I applied Essence Glisten Up! (blue flakies) all over the nail. I really recommend these two if you like the colours, they have great application and are very cheap!

Argh, I hate it that the shape of my nails aren't all alike on this picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...