Nfu-pro

Contest time!

To win you need to name all three Nfu-Oh polishes pictured.  
I will be adding photos as needed or as I feel like it to help out or as hints.  But let's start with just one photo to make it SOMEWHAT of a challenge.
Ok, here is the next pictcha.

HINT #1- None of the polishes shown are swatched on my blog.


Next pictcha-

Can you name this hot magenta jelly that just screams 80's.  One might even call this a dark pink bordering on purple.  It was a solid 3 coats and dried moderately fast.

Here are the last 2 pics people-
A gorgeous medium blue creme. A 2 coater that dried almost instantly.
Vibrant green creme, almost a true green if it weren't for the slightest blue tint. 

HINT #2- All three polishes are in the 500's.

The FIRST person to name all three polishes wins a brand spankin' new bottle of Nfu-Oh 51.
Yeah, just one bottle!  I am not MADE of Nfu-Ohs people. 

Contest ends when someone wins, or I get sick of giving hints and award it to the closest person. heh.  This contest is kind of silly I admit because most likely if you can guess all three of these nfu-ohs then you probably already own 51. So if you already OWN 51 maybe you should make the decision not to guess.  I'm just sayin'.  

Love, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...