Wanna see my eyeballs? EOTD pictchas.

Lately I have been getting more and more into makeup.  Mainly eye shadows and eyeliners.  I'm getting obsessed at an incredible rate...

So since A horsefly bit my swatchin' hand and it's been swollen up like a latex glove balloon, here are my first EOTD pictures!
This was my first EOTD and man oh man did it scare the crap outta me to see my face so close up on the computer screen.  I got over it though and I am now addicted to taking photos of my eyes and bombarding my bff's email with them.

For the look above I used Sephora eyeliner in silver green, Sephora brand mascara, and from my Giovi eyeshadow pallete I used a rose/gold on my lid and under my brow and army green/brown in the crease.  After this I trimmed up my brows, heh.
This is from yesterday.  I used a black Incolor Fabu liner liquid pen on my top lash line and sephora silver green on my bottom lash line, sephora mascara, and 3 colors from my Giovi pallate, a pale green on my lid, a cobalt blue in the crease and a medium purple under my brow line. 
It's a rainbow!
This is the look I'm sporting today.  I love this so much.  I used NYC liner in "through the storm" a medium purple, sephora mascara, and 3 colors from my Giovi pallate- Bright yellow gold on my lid, emerald green in the crease and bright pea green shimmer under my brow.
Please ignore my mascara mistakes ruining my eyeliner...I fixed it after this was taken I swear!!!

The Giovi pallate I keep referring to I purchased at Ross.  It has over 80 colors and it's by far the best shadow I have ever used. (I haven't used many)  This stuff never makes a "crease line" and lasts all day without primer.  The colors are fabulous and very pigmented and guess what? It was $4.99.  FOR SERIOUS.

Love, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...