Excuses Explosion!

Well hello there strangers! 

Let's skip the small talk and get right into my list of lame excuse for not blogging in over a month! 
 
  • I got DIAL UP! I tolerated posting with it for about 4 weeks before it honestly turned uploading pictures into an hour long chore per post and I couldn't stand it ANYMORE.
  •  I ran out of batteries for my camera and have been too lazy to buy more! Seriously. (until today that is!)
  •  My "natural light" lamp that I use for photos exploded and I busted 3 new VERY expensive 6500k bulbs trying to use it before I realized it was toast. 
  • After my photo lamp exploded I felt like my picture quality and color accuracy wasn't up to my standards and refused to settle.
  •  I started to feel like I was not "enjoying" my polishes but instead only slapping them on for 30 seconds at a time to snap pics then tossing them aside. 
  • I realized I had not left the house with all 10 fingers painted the same color in over 3 months. 
  • I started feeling like I wasn't funny anymore and I was scared the quality of writing on my blog would suffer and decided it was best to keep my mouth SHUT until I felt funny again.
  • I got a hangnail.
  • My fiance's baby mama said my step chitlins could not read my blog anymore unless I stopped cussing which seemed like an impossible feat to achieve! (just kidding Misty).
  • After a few days of 10 finger manis and really enjoying my polishes I kinda got addicted and swatching seemed annoying. 
  • My dog ate my laptop?
Anyhoo, I REALLY appreciate all the awesome, amazingly sweet emails and comments I have gotten these last few weeks asking me to come back! It feels so great to know people miss me! But it also feels crappy knowing people are waiting to read about my crazies and each day find nothing new on my blog. Sorry about that guys!

My plan as of now is to just slowly ease back into blogging to try to keep myself from flaking out again. I'm going to be starting cosmetology school soon and I really want to be back into the swing of blogging before that starts so I can add some more "lessons from the looney bin" I learn at school! 
I think the best way to kick off my new start of adventures in blogging is with a few mouth watering holos, wouldn't you agree? 
Nfu-oh holos really are the prime specimens of the holo world. They are truly in a league of their own. Nail polish companies should all have the Nfu-oh holo line on a shelf somewhere in their testing departments with a big RED, FLASHING sign that says "NOTHING LESS WILL BE TOLERATED!" I just wish they offered them in darker colors. 
 BA-ZINGA! This is my favorite of the nfu-oh holos! It has just enough blue in it for me and I feel like the rainbow effect is even more concentrated in this one than it is in 61. But it could just be that I am incredibly partial to blue.

It's nice to be back. I have been hauling just as much as always so I have all kinds of goodies just hangin' out waiting to get swatched. Also, feel free to email me with requests and such if you feel like it. 

Love, MM

PS- How did everyone that bought vintage vixen feel about the polishes once you had 'em in your hands/on your nails? I myself feel almost sheepish over how overly excited I was about them pre-release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...