My first OPIs

I posted a few days ago about the floodgates being opened on lots of new brands for me. Since OPI was one of them I thought it would be fun to post the ones I picked out from the hundreds available to add to my stash as my "first OPIs".

After sifting through thousands of swatches these are the ones I got in my first official OPI order. I probably should have divided this into a few posts but what the hell! Let the shiny new OPI spamage begin!


















After swatching all these I can say 2 things without a doubt. One is that I am an official OPI convert, and second, OPI is the most all over the place, hit or miss formula out of any other polish brand I have tried. Some are 4 coats some are 2, some streak some are smooth. It's like playing the lottery. Overall I am really happy with the polishes I chose to break myself in to the brand.

What do you all think of the first OPIs I picked?

Love, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...