While were waiting...

While we all desperately wait for the new Orly plastix and Cosmix and China Glaze Vintage Vixen collections to come out let's take a look at some awesome older polishes that you can buy right now to give some direction back to that hole in your pocket.  We must not overlook the fact that a steady stream of polish must be available to buy at all times, otherwise the steady stream of cash that buys the polish might stop.  I mean I don't know about you but if I can't track at least one package everyday I start to panic.  If I don't keep up the constant stream of polishes I "have to have" my fiance might make a major mistake and think I don't need anymore money for polish. 

So, here is Color Club's Wild at Heart Collection.  I love this set and it's a cheap thrill while we wait.  Next I'll do the Color Club Dance to the Music collection. You can buy these sets at VNS for about $14 plus shipping.
please excuse the quality of this photo.  This polish is actually a flesh toned holo and it's gorgeous in 2 coats.  I had a major catastrophe while attempting to capture this polish on film so I have a good excuse for it being craptastic.  You see, I was looking for a sunspot in which to photograph when I innocently peered downwards. Mere feet from my exposed toes I spotted a LOCUST the size of a freakin' bologna and cheese sandwich.  During my sprint across the porch my eyes stayed locked on it's prehistoric plastic-like body.  It was EATING.  It's front legs were making jolting and eratic movements as it maneuvered a leaf in its mini wood chipper mouth.  It had baby arms like a mini T-Rex people. BABY ARMS.  Mini, plasticy, sticky, grabby, giant locust arms were coming to GET ME as I ran to the door and of course I made it safely inside.  Actually the locust didn't even move except for the nasty arm thing with the leaf.  And maybe it wasn't the size of a sandwich, but it was at least the size of a soft taco supreme. At the very LEAST.
This is a multi-toned fine glitter in a clear base that flashes from gold to amber to yellow. It's almost metallic at some angles.  It's brutal awesome layered! This is 3 coats.
 Gunmetal grey shimmer. This one is brush strokey but still cool and I still wear it. 2 coats but as you can see it needed 3.
Gorgeous blue based green shimmer.  I LOVE this color.  It is so smooth going on and man is it eye catching! This is 2 coats.
 Dark purple holo, nuff said. 2 coats.
This is a black jelly with fine gold glitter.  It is gorgeous when the sun hits it.  It's a lot like China Glaze's wagon trail but the glitter is much larger in this one.  3 coater.

Love, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...