Happy 2011!


My New Year's Eve manicure! I HAD to use my new OPI. Today is the last day I can use as much of it as I want withouth my nails looking overdone. And today absolutely needs glitters! So I added it to every nail with a dotting tool, unfortunately this picture doesn't show that properly.

A little explanation:
Thumb: pink and golden fireworks, made with a pink striper and a small dotting tool (I don't have a golden striper).
Index: made with a striper, no further explanation needed I guess.
Middle: these are oliebollen, Dutch food we traditionally eat at New Year's Eve. With icing sugar! I used a dotting tool for the oliebollen and a sponge for the white sugar.
Ring: champagne! I used Essence's great nail art pen for the glasses.
Pinky: it's almost twelve o'clock! (Well, some kindly mentioned that it's more like eleven o'clock...) Again, Essence's nail art pen helped me out.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...