I got an 'award'

My blog received an award from Silence is Loud! What? An award? For my blog, that only exists for a little more than one month? Yes! Well, it's actually more like a tag.

One of the rules is, when you received the award, that you have to tag some other blogs; blogs that are not very known yet but deserve more publicity in your opinion. So because of the non-exclusiveness (if this tag goes on for a while, everybody will have received it!), I wouldn't exactly call it an award. But the purpose is to get to know new blogs and especially: put small blogs in the spotlight, which obviously I think is a good idea, since my blog is one of those ;)

So I really appreciate it that I've been tagged by this great nail art blog named Silence is Loud! You might have noticed that it is included in my list of favourite nail art blogs (on the right side of your screen), and that ain't for no reason! ;) All blogs on that list are about nail art the way I like it: it looks awesome, it is original, mostly freehanded (no Konad-shizzle) and not too hard to replicate!

Now, following the rules of this tag, I would like to pay special attention to another blog on that list: Nail Art Express. The inspiring nail art made by this girl from Singapore absolutely meets the aforementioned 'requirements'. I have yet to try (for instance) her hand-drawn lacejumping sheepCath Kidston roseswhatever you'd call this and many more. Doesn't that look amazing? And: she's posting nearly every day! I think she deserves much more visitors, so please have a look at Nail Art Express!

Oh, and another rule is to copy and paste the rules, so here they are:
- Post about this award and copy the rules. Link the person that had tagged you.
- Choose 3 - 5 blogs (OK, I didn't) you would like to tag and link them too. Leave them a comment on their blog that you've linked them.
Important: this award is for unknown blogs, so don't tag some 3000-reader-blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...