Roses inspiration


I've seen many nails with these 'swirled' roses and today I decided to try it myself, with the help of this and this tutorial. I used a dotting tool for the dots and a toothpick for the swirling (watch the tutorials if you don't know what I'm talking about). I did a few different designs, just for your inspiration. Nobody (except for my family) will see my nails anyway, since I'm barely leaving the house these days (I have to study for a few exams).

Unfortunately I have to say that it was harder than I thought! It's not as easy as it might look to get nice swirly roses. But hey, in the end it doesn't matter: when you add leaves they'll look like roses no matter how ugly or undefinable your blobs of polish were. This is actually just one way of painting roses, I definitely will try some other ways in the future! I like cute designs!

Which nail do you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...