Holy Holographic Repeat Rainbow Ruffian, Batman!

Yeah.  I'm getting a little carried away with this whole "ruffian" thing. 
I just repeated the "ruffian" over and over to get this look. Just keep painting your nails a little further down each time. I used all China Glaze holo polishes. L8R G8R, DV8, 2NITE, LOL,  BFF, QT, TTYL, repeat.  I did about 3 colors at a time, let them dry, then continued. One coat each.  I coated it in Seche Vite at the end making sure to wrap my tips. Since this isn't technically a ruffian I have dubbed it the "Hobo".
 Here's a closer look.


If you want this to look like an actual rainbow instead of a rainbow covering the nail then start with a light blue creme and leave a larger space before starting the first holo polish. Then do 5 or 6 holos and end with a green creme covering most of the bottom of you're nail.
You can even add a little Pot-o-gold!  If you wanna be stupid and cutesy about it like me, that is.



Love, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...