IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME.

Here are some pics of my current mani that I am head over heels in love with. I am like a cheerleader on prom night, waiting for my date to arrive, butterflies in my stomach, in love with this.
Who cares that I didn't go to prom because I was WAY too hardcore, loathed cheerleaders and have no idea what it was like to wait for your prom date?  I can imagine OK.
It was probably really stupid, and no where even close to what I am going for in order to describe my feelings about this manicure.  No, I'm sure it was way too stupid to be an accurate metaphor for my love of this polish.  So, just ignore that prom crap and I'll go with Christmas morning.
 
2 coats Nfu-oh 568, 1 coat 52 and seche TC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...