Quickie- Reader Requests.

Did you guys know I will totally swatch stuff for you if I've got it?  Well, I will, and I won't even grumble about it within earshot of you.  I can also help you out with dupes, colors etc. Just email me.  Here are a few quick request swatches.
This is 3 generous coats.  DO. NOT. WANT.
3 coats. Blackened green shimmer.   I wish this wasn't so blue toned. I HATED it in the bottle but on my nails I like it better.
2 coats. This polish is GORGEOUS. It is a dupe for Orly Wild wisteria AND OPI Sapphire in the snow. I like the Orly the best. 
This is 2 coats.  This polish is killer.  It's a purplish pink to greenish grey duochrome and I love it! 

I am still terribly ill.  Truthfully as I'll as I've ever been.  SO DON'T GET ALL HUFFY ABOUT MY DINKY LITTLE POSTS.  I will be back to bombarding you with walls of text as soon as I can breathe without hacking up organs.

LOVE, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...