Never Go Full Retard- Color Club Rebel Debutante Collection.

The Rebel Debutante Collection has kept Color club just barely from falling off the edge and going "full retard" a la Tropic Thunder my current favorite movie. The formula is better and most polishes are 2 coaters.  There are no stupid glitters, and the color selection except two, one dupe and one monstrosity, is quite good. This collection is also all cremes which makes me very happy. 
  I love this one. Great application and a great nude shade. This was 2 coats.
OH THE HORROR!  What the hell is this?  Oh my god this is so horrifically UGLY.  This was 2 torturous coats.
A pretty light grey. 2 coats, smooth and nice.
 Despite my awful picture this really is a gorgeous dusty red/brown based purple. I love this one. A LOT. 
Glossy classic pink, 2 coats.
Awesome greyish lavender. This applied like butter! Sweet polish.
Super light grey creme. It was nearly a one coater.

Of Color Clubs three new collections, Poptastic, Pardon my French, and Rebel Debutante, this is the one to buy, people. Although it pisses me off that Color Club left the best polish, Gossip Column a gorgeous looking teal, out of the set and you have to buy it separately.  Poptastic is filled with re-promotes from old neon collections, more info on that here.  And, Pardon my French is just plain stupid. But, do keep in mind that one polish from the Rebel Debutante collection is a dupe to another "new" polish.  Twiggie from Poptastic and Rebel debutante from it's namesake collection are the exact same polish.

I'm giving away a brand new set of the Rebel Debutante Collection to one lucky follower to try and redeem myself from giving away the stupid Pardon my French Collection last time. Also because I just like giving stuff away.
Rules for entry are:


1) You must be a follower.
2) You must tell someone else about the giveaway and tell me who you told in the comments.  Blog it, tweet it, email it, link it or speak it, all is fair. Just do not tell your freaking pets, ok.  Don't post and tell me you told your cat or dog and definitely NOT your turtle! 
3) One entry per person.
4) If you would like to tell me your favorite quote from Tropic Thunder, knock yourself out. Mine is, "that smelled just like bologna for some reason".

International readers welcome! Contest ends next Saturday at midnight.

Love, MM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...