All that glitters...

What the crap is wrong with me lately?  I keep purposefully applying gold to my nails.  I cannot stand gold, gold jewelry, gold hardware, gold nail polish caps, gold ANYTHING!  I really hate gold.  Yet things like this continue to happen.

This is 2 coats of Ghetto Fabulous with one coat of China Glaze Midnight ride.  Can I just say how much I love the name of this Misa?  It's the only reason I bought the polish, I find it hilarious and awesome.  This is called a ruffian manicure.  I learned that the other day and wanted to share.  Both of these polishes applied flawlessly and DARE I say this is gorgeous?  I freakin love it.
  
And again here we have the GOLD manicure I wore out fishing last night.  It's 2 coats of Solid Gold by Orly and special stamp polish in black using a fauxnad plate. Then a coat of Seche Vite.  I must be disgustingly ill.  Like somehow on the verge of a grotesque and shocking death type of ill, because I really, really loved this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...